Neul pooreun bada, Co.
|Business name||Neul pooreun bada, Co.|
|Location||55, Dadae-ro 1066beon-gil, Saha-gu, Busan, Korea|
|Year of Opening||1991|
|Number of Employees||70|
|Last Year's Sales||18.5 billion won|
|Primary Product||Eomuk, partly manufactured fish meat product, fish meat, surimi|
|Leading Brand||Goraesa Eomuk|
CEO Sae-Jong, Kim
Neul pooreun bada, Co.,
since its establishment in 1991, has been making an effort to let the traditional taste of Busan eomuk known by directly processing fresh raw materials of domestic fish meat.
As the company selected by Busan Metropolitan City as the manufacturer of “Myungpoom Busan Eomuk”, it is continually developing into an expert company in domestic eomuk manufacturing, and with the opening of bakery like eomuk shops, it is leading the movement in diversifying eomuk as meal replacement.
With the principle of leading the culture of Busan and a pure and proper attitude, we are leading the food culture by putting our heart and soul into each product and in making safe and clean eomuk.
||Establishment of Haelimfood(Changnyung, Kyungnam)|
|1999.||Company name changed to Neul pooreun bada(expansion relocation of Busan plant)|
|2002.||Acquisition of SGS HACCP certification, selected as EU export registered company|
|2007.||Development of Korea’s first inhalation deoiling system(endocrine-disrupting chemicals safety verified)|
|2012.||Development of cooked eomuk on direct heat, establishment of production line|
|2014. 05.||Opening of 1st bakery like shop, “Goraesa“, in Bujun-dong, Busan|
|2015. 02.||Opening of 2nd “Goraesa“ shop in Haeundae, Busan|
|2015. 05.||Entering of “Goraesa“ in Lotte Department Store, Gwangbok branch|
|2015. 10.||Entering of “Goraesa“ in Lotte Department Store, Ulsan branch|
- Strict hygiene management of HACCP system
- No preservative, flour premium luxury eomuk
- Acquisition of patent for Korea’s first inhalation deoiling system
- Eomuk noodles, which was patented by making it with fish meat
- Luxury marine products manufacturer, approved by Busan Metropolitan City
- Added a bit of extra diversification for eomuk, which was simply limited as side dish, and showed off various eomuk cuisines and products as substituted meals and snacks by developing and operating bakery like shops in line with the current trend.
- Inculcated change within the paradigm of eomuk by developing and getting patent for eomuk noodles made out of fish meat instead of flour (healthy convenience food, which isn’t for snack and can substitute meal)
- Developed an inhalation deoiler out of existing non-woven fabric deoiler to create sanitary products, its deoiling performance is great and harmful substances are undetected. (Japan already prohibited the use of non-woven fabric deoiler 30 years ago)
- Operate multistage cooler as a linear cooler. (Establishment of sanitary production environment by systematically managing internal environment and temperature by blocking off introduction of external air)
- Maximization of personnel expense and manufacturing ability by introducing automatic counter for manufactured eomuk, instead of counting manually by hand. (Method of sensory input automatic counting)
- Busan’s first to acquire the title of manufacturing plant for EU marine product export, expansion of export from existing EU countries(Germany, England, Austria, etc) to the Americas and recently to the world’s biggest market, China. (2012 = 325,810,016won/2013 = 190,456,055won/2014 = 168,650,195won)
- We are in preparation to open foreign branches to lead Korean food culture for Koreans abroad.
- Also, we are preparing to open a shop in luxury outlet department of Shanghai, one of the seven world economic cities in China during December, and a shop in China’s biggest station in Shanghai in 2016.
Recognizable from the Chinese letters, 古(old “go”) 來(come “rae”) 思(thought “sa”), eomuk’s tradition, which contains the ancestors’ wisdom and thought, is being emphasized. It also contains the resolution to lead food culture by making each product with heart and soul, and a proper attitude, and to create safe and clean eomuk. Eomuk’s taste and quality required good fish and water, so Goraesa started manufacturing eomuk by digging a well near the location at 272-37, Bujon-dong. With its constant taste, it was continuously made known to the consumers.
In the past, eomuk was just simply made, but now we’ve upgraded it from the role of side dish to a snack type of eomuk product, edible in any situation. And we’re also operating experience centers and exhibits that arouse old memories within adults and educational effects and enjoyments in children.
Whole shrimp roll
Spicy octopus roll